What is the difference between Angular.js and Node.js?
Sounds great, right? That’s why JS has been used by most of the developers.
In the JS, the two roles Angular and Nodejs plays an important part during the web page development. Before we know the difference between Angular js and Nodejs, it is important to understand a bit of what Angular.js and Node.js are.
Besides, the rich standard library provides a collection of custom extensions. Another advantage is its huge community and a Core.
Even the AngularJS is updated to various versions like Angular 2, Angular 4, Angular 5, Angular 6 up to Angular 9 the scope of Angular is still recognized now.
Check the features of latest Angular 13 version here!
Features of Angular:
Here is the list of Angular features that you have to know.
Angular community is a monolithic framework comprising three paradigms: Models, Views, and Controllers. We already know, that by combining different modules, the developers will build any kind of application. However, the developers want to build a separate component with some code and want to combine all the codes and logic.
MVC helps the developers hereby automatically combines the logic without codes. Hence this MVC architecture is perfect for Angular JS which is also dynamic.
2. POJO Model:
3. Templates and Filtering:
Templates in Angular js helps coders to build the framework which is faster and reliable. Filters help the programmers to filter the unnecessary data before it hits the view. Filtering also performs pagination and data filtering arrays.
Benefits of Angular:
Angular JS is particularly great for medium and high projects as it comes with the following benefits:
1. Big developer community.
2. Perfect documentation.
3. 2-Way data binding that further breaks down some processes.
4. Excellent HTML debugging.
5. Quick scaffold.
6. Excellent for carrying out a lot of unit tests during development.
7. A comprehensive solution for your application all the way along.
Examples of Angular:
As to say, there are many real-time Angular applications examples which we use in our daily life like:
1. YouTube Tv
6. Forbes, etc.,
You can read the examples in detail here: Top 20 Angular Application Examples
Some of the interesting stats about Node js are:
1. Nodejs boosts the backend of eBay and AliExpress.
2. Almost 28,000 websites are using this Nodejs technology.
3. Development costs will be reduced by 58% in Nodejs.
Features of Node JS:
Let’s look at the features of the Nodejs to know why it is so popular.
1. Cross-Platform and Object-Oriented: Node.js is completely object-oriented and cross-platform; it helps to execute the correct structure with required dependencies.
2. Multiple Platform Support: Node.js helps in building Saas, service and desktop platforms.
3. Muti-Threaded: Node.js support multiple tasks and also it is non-blocking.
Benefits of the Node JS:
Take a look at some of the salient Node.js advantages in real-time app development:
1. Node.js helps you utilize the code or script written in a few other languages as well
2. It is quick, scalable and light allowing the developers to write the code on the server-side i.e., on one’s PC or directly in a browser
3. Node.js can develop web apps in real-time
4. Mobile app developers can use Node.js to good effect
5. It is appreciated for its higher performance.
Examples of Nodejs:
Some of the real-time Node js applications are as follows:
4. Trello, etc.,
Here are the apps built with Nodejs- 12 Nodejs Apps
Difference Between Angular js and Node js:
Angular js vs Nodejs is an important term here you can know the complete difference between them. Now, we will take an insight into it:
1. Basic Concept:
Angular is a framework for dynamic web applications.
However, Node js is a run-time environment for JS applications.
2. Application Development:
As a client-side programming, Angular is used for creating single-page apps.
Nodejs is used for server-side application development
3. Project Level:
Angular is helpful for medium and high-level app development projects.
Nodejs is useful for small size projects.
5. Installation Process:
When Nodejs is installed on a system, Angular needs its Angular js file to install.
Angular is a web app framework.
Nodejs is a run-time environment and has frameworks like Express.js, Partial.js, etc.,
Angular is a simple and effective framework with a clear approach and used for real-time applications like chat apps, etc.,
Node js is used for developing faster performing applications.
All said and done, there are pros and cons to every single scripting language and framework, which, like it always goes, you need to explore based on what your app build requires; the choice is up to you.
Infinijith is providing you both services where you can hire angular js developers or Node js developers based on your project requirements. Let's chat and build your applications.
Product Marketing Manager